Jess grew up in Oklahoma before moving to New York to become a writer. She has a cat named Agnes.
1. “The Brown Lady” was photographed back in 1936.
2. The ghost of a jellyfish floating through a basement?
3. Look closely behind the chair…
4. I wouldn’t roast marshmallows over this bonfire.
5. This ghost clearly prefers silence.
6. There’s an uninvited party guest lurking behind that child…
7. Curtains aren’t supposed to have legs.
8. This is why you never say “Bloody Mary” three times.
9. Who’s hand is on the girl’s shoulder on the middle far right?
10. There’s an extra pair of legs in this pic…